Subject: Re: Discovery Channel - Beyond 2000
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Weiler)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 10:26:08 -0700

>Jim Phillips wrote:
>> 
>> Does anyone know what system is used to do the animation and graphics for
>> Beyond 2000 on the Discovery channel?   Their stuff is very clean.   I'm
>> forever noticing stuff on the discovery channel as being of superior quality
>> to what shows up elsewhere.
>> 
>> Jim Phillips
>> [email-masked]
>> LW / DEC ALPHA / PVR / Photoshop
>
>That is a good question. I have been wondering the same thing, how 
>about that opening for "Movie Magic" I cant get enough of it. I think 
>that Discovery Channel's "Tech" shows have the best opeings around. 
>Wonder who makes them? Maby we should as them?
>

Rezn8 Productions did the (flying logo?) opener for Movie Magic.

Andrew Weiler
----------------------------------------------------------------------
                           Active Images
          3D Graphic Design and Animation
        http://www.mindspring.com/~aweiler/
                 [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------